DRAFT ASSIGNMENT 1
KCQ’S of 2015 annual report of VOCUS communication
- What is the mean by ASX?
- Why VOCUS communication is listed by ASX?
- What is EBITDA and why EBITDA calculation for 2014 has been presented on a basis consistent with 2015?
- Total revenue for the financial year ended 30 June 2015 was $149,799,000 (2014: $92,302,000). The profit for Vocus after providing for income tax amounted to $19,850,000 (2014: $12,925,000). How big amount of 6925000 profits has increased within one year?
- What is the difference between Acquisition and integration costs?
- What is the difference between Depreciation and amortisation expense?
- Why the acquisition combines two geographically diverse?
- As part of the acquisition, Vocus entered into new syndicated banking facilities with a consortium of Australian and international banks. The facilities total $280,000,000, of which $190,000,000 was drawn on implementation of the Scheme. The drawn funds were used to refinance existing indebtedness and fund transaction costs. Undrawn facilities of $75,000,000 are intended to support the Company’s growth initiatives.
- Why companies create Remuneration Report?
- Role of the Remuneration Committee;
The Remuneration Committee is responsible for ensuring Vocus has remuneration strategies and frameworks that fairly and responsibly reward executives with regard to performance, the law and corporate governance. Further detail on the Remuneration Committee’s responsibilities is set out in the Corporate Governance section of www.vocus.com.au. The Remuneration Committee continuously strives to ensure Vocus’ remuneration strategy and outcomes are directly connected to the business strategy and performance supporting increased shareholder wealth over the long term.
- What is foreign currency risk and how company can reduce these type of risks?
- Credit risk refers to the risk that counterpart will default on its contractual obligations resulting in financial loss.
- What is Multi-option Facility?
- Impairment of receivables
A loss of $322,000 (2014: $342,000) has been recognized in profit or loss in respect of impairment of receivables for the year ended 30 June 2015.
- More articles and news link of VOCUS;
My Favorite three blogs;
I am new with the blogs. First of all, when i started work on blogs, i did not know anything. But when I started browsing blogs of other students then i learned to many things, how i can set up my own blogs.
- My first and favorite one is Steven’s blog. He has very nice and cool layout. Moreover, his layout has interesting information about his company.
- My second favorite is manisha’s blog. She posted one video about her business with blog’s, which gives great information about agribusiness.
- Last and favorite blog is Demi Hinton’s blog. She did really nice work on her blogs. Her blog has great information of Global Construction Services.
Identifying my Company
The company I was given by teacher was VOCUS communication. It is the one of the fastest growing telecommunication company based in New Zealand With more than 700km of fibre in the ground and more than 1,300 buildings already connected in Australia, plus 4,200 km of fibre in New Zealand.
Welcome to gurjant sing’s blog.
Hello:) My name is gurjant Singh. I am from India, i have been living in Australia from last two years. I have good experience with Aussies people. Australia is multi cultured country, i learned many things from here. I finished my high school from India. In year 2014, i came in Brisbane and started studying at TAFE Queensland Brisbane in Diploma level. This is my first semester in CQ University. I am studying in Bachelors Of business management. ThAnks for visiting my blog's. GURJANT